London Banter

-   -   Jubilee Line ATO (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/11658-jubilee-line-ato.html)

Mizter T January 4th 11 09:17 PM

Jubilee Line ATO

[x-posted to uk.transport.london]

On Jan 4, 8:26*pm, D7666 wrote:
Jubilee between Stratford and Dollis Hill ATO using Seltrac S40 TBTC
was working today, the first full ''normal'' traffic day after xmas
testing and decision to ''leave it on''.

I had not realised this was going to take place : first I knew of it
was this a.m. arriving by foot from Thameslink to Jubilee at West
Hampstead and noted the conventional clockwork signals bagged over.

Good stuff, visible evidence of progress!

I bookmarked this 'tweet' from Evening Standard reporter Ross Lydall
in the autumn:

http://twitter.com/RossLydall/status/26729459444

---quote---
Just checked news diary for next week. Entry for Mon Oct 11: "#Jubilee
line [upgrade] to be finished." Funny, tragic, shameful...
8:20 AM Oct 8th, 2010 via web
RossLydall
---/quote---