Old January 9th 11, 09:42 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Mionday evening

Bill

With apologies, I find I have to go to a committee meeting this coming
Monday evening so cannot join you for a drink. The folowing Monday
should be OK.

May I wish you both a happy and properous new year.

Peter Lawrence

Old January 9th 11, 10:58 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Peter Lawrence wrote:

Bill

With apologies, I find I have to go to a committee meeting this coming
Monday evening so cannot join you for a drink. The folowing Monday
should be OK.

May I wish you both a happy and properous new year.

Sorry to hear that, Peter. You will be missed.

Bill and I will have to find some alternative entertainment on Monday.

Old January 9th 11, 06:04 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Jan 9, 11:58*am, Bruce wrote:

Peter Lawrence wrote:
Bill

With apologies, I find I have to go to a committee meeting this coming
Monday evening so cannot join you for a drink. *The folowing Monday
should be OK.

May I wish you both a happy and properous new year.

Sorry to hear that, Peter. *You will be missed. *

Bill and I will have to find some alternative entertainment on Monday.

If he's Bill Posters, then worth bearing in mind he doesn't appear to
be that welcome in many places
Old January 9th 11, 06:25 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Mizter T wrote:
On Jan 9, 11:58*am, Bruce wrote:
Peter Lawrence wrote:
Bill

With apologies, I find I have to go to a committee meeting this coming
Monday evening so cannot join you for a drink. *The folowing Monday
should be OK.

May I wish you both a happy and properous new year.

Sorry to hear that, Peter. *You will be missed. *

Bill and I will have to find some alternative entertainment on Monday.

If he's Bill Posters, then worth bearing in mind he doesn't appear to
be that welcome in many places

Bill has moved on from his days as a poster boy. He is now most often
found at his PC, generating fictitious emails and sending them to
Usenet newsgroups.

I think he taught Peter how to do it. ;-)

Old January 11th 11, 07:06 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On 09/01/2011 19:25, Bruce wrote:
Mizter wrote:
On Jan 9, 11:58 am, wrote:
Peter wrote:
Bill

With apologies, I find I have to go to a committee meeting this coming
Monday evening so cannot join you for a drink. The folowing Monday
should be OK.

May I wish you both a happy and properous new year.

Sorry to hear that, Peter. You will be missed.

Bill and I will have to find some alternative entertainment on Monday.

If he's Bill Posters, then worth bearing in mind he doesn't appear to
be that welcome in many places

Bill has moved on from his days as a poster boy. He is now most often
found at his PC, generating fictitious emails and sending them to
Usenet newsgroups.

I think he taught Peter how to do it. ;-)

Apologies to all readers - I now know not to send Email while reading a
newsgroup (in Thunderbird)!

Peter Lawrence