London Banter

-   -   Live Tube Map (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/11804-live-tube-map.html)

Steve Dulieu[_3_] February 26th 11 02:34 PM

Live Tube Map

Afternoon All,

Don't know if it's already been mentioned, but I notice that Matthew
Somerville's live tube map is up and running again.
http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

--
Cheers, Steve.

jon February 27th 11 07:17 PM

Live Tube Map

On Feb 26, 3:34*pm, "Steve Dulieu"
wrote:
Afternoon All,

Don't know if it's already been mentioned, but I notice that Matthew
Somerville's live tube map is up and running again.http://traintimes.org.uk/map/tube/

--
Cheers, Steve.

Good stuff, though the train running along the Cromwell Road was
interesting. Others seem to leave the lines at various times and make
their way across country. Perhaps its picking up more than it should
and there's something going on we don't know about

Neill