London Banter

-   -   Newsgroup broken? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12015-newsgroup-broken.html)

[email protected] May 20th 11 10:46 AM

Newsgroup broken?

For over 48 hours, the only posts I've seen on the forum up to 11:30 a
the Carto-Metro map thread (9 posts)
a Borisbus video post
one other

Normally there are quite a lot of posts in a day

Is it something my end, or is it just that there aren't any messages being
posted / appearing?

Roger

Roland Perry May 20th 11 11:08 AM

Newsgroup broken?

In message , at 05:46:26
on Fri, 20 May 2011, remarked:

Is it something my end

utl is very quiet here since Monday evening.

[email protected] May 20th 11 11:21 AM

Newsgroup broken?

*From:* Roland Perry
*Date:* Fri, 20 May 2011 12:08:45 +0100

In message , at
05:46:26 on Fri, 20 May 2011, remarked:

Is it something my end

utl is very quiet here since Monday evening.

ah!

Thanks

Roger

MaxB May 20th 11 01:17 PM

Newsgroup broken?

wrote in message ...

For over 48 hours, the only posts I've seen on the forum up to 11:30 a
the Carto-Metro map thread (9 posts)
a Borisbus video post
one other

Normally there are quite a lot of posts in a day

Is it something my end, or is it just that there aren't any messages being
posted / appearing?

Roger

It is usually the weekend when it goes quiet. I have always assumed that
means that posters not being "at work" actually find better things to do!

MaxB

Epicentre May 22nd 11 05:15 AM

Newsgroup broken?

wrote in
:

*From:* Roland Perry
*Date:* Fri, 20 May 2011 12:08:45 +0100

In message , at
05:46:26 on Fri, 20 May 2011,
remarked:

Is it something my end

utl is very quiet here since Monday evening.

ah!

Thanks

Roger

Well - what do you expect when there's a Rapture on :-)