London Banter

-   -   Local boy done good (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12178-local-boy-done-good.html)

Basil Jet[_2_] August 6th 11 05:48 PM

Local boy done good

A new suburb in the Olympic park will be called Pudding Mill, after a
suggestion by a certain Dave Arquati, who used to contribute here, and
maybe still does under a different name.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/london-...5875-23315619/

Tom Anderson August 8th 11 07:25 AM

Local boy done good

On Sat, 6 Aug 2011, Basil Jet wrote:

A new suburb in the Olympic park will be called Pudding Mill, after a
suggestion by a certain Dave Arquati, who used to contribute here,

Well i never! Good work, fellow. Surely we can now expect utl to be
recognised as the nerve centre of influence and power it truly is.

and maybe still does under a different name.

Aha! I never did think 'Clive Feather' was a very plausible name.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/london-...5875-23315619/

tom

--
How's it going to end?