Old August 23rd 11, 08:50 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Family

England, did born by *Windsor* Cottage Hospital.
Under Hereford's *merry* tolling bells my mum.
Proud London with *tempestuous* pace capital.
Happy *midsummer* village fêtes, music and drum.
Rightly won wealth of *merchants* enrichens the land.
Of course the poor give to *Caesar* yet still stand proud.
Sweet *wives*, second and third were of the English band.
Yet perfect only son was born of *Duncan's* shroud.
North East West South as *Capulet* I love up straight.
Eel and pie's Cockney's *lease hath all to short a date*.

©

tragedy, comedy, poetry? excuse the acrostic.

Old August 23rd 11, 06:40 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Aug 23, 9:50*am, Lewis Robinson wrote:
England, did born by *Windsor* Cottage Hospital.
Under Hereford's *merry* tolling bells my mum.
Proud London with *tempestuous* pace capital.
Happy *midsummer* village fêtes, music and drum.
Rightly won wealth of *merchants* enrichens the land.
Of course the poor give to *Caesar* yet still stand proud.
Sweet *wives*, second and third were of the English band.
Yet perfect only son was born of *Duncan's* shroud.
North East West South as *Capulet* I love up straight.
*Eel and pie's Cockney's *lease hath all to short a date*.

©

tragedy, comedy, poetry? excuse the acrostic.

*to* is an unstressed spelling of too