London Banter

-   -   Oyster on-line journey history (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12279-oyster-line-journey-history.html)

Fig September 29th 11 01:29 AM

Oyster on-line journey history

Apologies if this has already been covered, but, the Oyster on-line
journey history has had a face-lift and it's actually fairly simple to
read, at last!

--
Fig

[email protected] September 29th 11 08:10 AM

In article , (Fig) wrote:

Apologies if this has already been covered, but, the Oyster on-line
journey history has had a face-lift and it's actually fairly simple
to read, at last!

Not for me. My history just isn't there. My most recent usage was on 14th
September.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Robin[_3_] September 29th 11 12:24 PM

Oyster on-line journey history

Not for me. My history just isn't there.

Possibly:

- bb declaration small Oyster top-ups doubleplusungood;

- Colin Rosenstiel unperson due relocation joycamp;

- recdep to rectify Usenet idc?

:-)

--
Robin
PM may be sent to rbw0{at}hotmail{dot}com

[email protected] September 29th 11 01:04 PM

In article , (Robin) wrote:

Not for me. My history just isn't there.

Possibly:

- bb declaration small Oyster top-ups doubleplusungood;

- Colin Rosenstiel unperson due relocation joycamp;

- recdep to rectify Usenet idc?

:-)

I may need to talk to the Oyster helpline before I next go to London so I'll
ask.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Mizter T September 29th 11 01:37 PM

wrote:

In article , (Robin) wrote:

Not for me. My history just isn't there.

Possibly:

- bb declaration small Oyster top-ups doubleplusungood;

- Colin Rosenstiel unperson due relocation joycamp;

- recdep to rectify Usenet idc?

:-)

I may need to talk to the Oyster helpline before I next go to London so
I'll
ask.

You need to have purchased PAYG credit from Oyster online (or Oyster
telesales) before you can see the card's journey history - logic seemingly
being that it's an extra security feature i.e. to protect users journey
history data.

[email protected] September 29th 11 04:35 PM

Oyster on-line journey history

In article , (Mizter T) wrote:

wrote:

In article ,
(Robin) wrote:

Not for me. My history just isn't there.

Possibly:

- bb declaration small Oyster top-ups doubleplusungood;

- Colin Rosenstiel unperson due relocation joycamp;

- recdep to rectify Usenet idc?

:-)

I may need to talk to the Oyster helpline before I next go to London so
I'll ask.

You need to have purchased PAYG credit from Oyster online (or Oyster
telesales) before you can see the card's journey history - logic
seemingly being that it's an extra security feature i.e. to protect
users journey history data.

I thought I'd got round that somehow and had seen online history before now.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Recliner[_2_] September 30th 11 03:07 PM

"Fig" wrote in message
Apologies if this has already been covered, but, the Oyster on-line
journey history has had a face-lift and it's actually fairly simple to
read, at last!

Yes, I much prefer this new version (particularly how it indicates
day-capped journeys). I took the advantage to provide feedback on it
when I first saw it a week or so ago, but I did mention that missing
journeys remain a problem (obviously not the fault of the new reporting
app).