London Banter

-   -   Another industrial dispute with tube drivers (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12301-another-industrial-dispute-tube-drivers.html)

[email protected] October 21st 11 08:58 AM

Another industrial dispute with tube drivers

So the useless overpaid ****s are going to take action about safety.
Whatever. Why don't they just enjoy their 40K+ salary while they sit there
and push a button a minute and think themselves lucky they still have a
protectionist job instead of causing more hassle for people being screwed
for huge fairs, partly because of their inflated salaries and poor service,
a large part of which is due to their bone idleness.

B2003

[email protected] October 21st 11 09:00 AM

Another industrial dispute with tube drivers

Forgot the link:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...rdVezr7ovqZsRm
HWg?docId=B8047591319181056A00

B2003

eastender[_4_] October 21st 11 02:35 PM

Another industrial dispute with tube drivers

In article , d
wrote:

Forgot the link:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ukp...MirdVezr7ovqZs
Rm
HWg?docId=B8047591319181056A00

B2003

Forgot your manners too, as usual.

E.

[email protected] October 21st 11 02:37 PM

Another industrial dispute with tube drivers

On Fri, 21 Oct 2011 15:35:47 +0100
eastender wrote:
Forgot your manners too, as usual.

I see no reason to be pleasent about these arseholes.

B2003

George November 17th 11 02:30 PM

eastender wrote:
Forgot your manners too, as usual.

I see no reason to be pleasent about these arseholes.

B2003

Oh such jealousy................unlike the murphys you certainly are
bitter LOL!!!!

[email protected] November 17th 11 03:15 PM

Another industrial dispute with tube drivers

On Thu, 17 Nov 2011 07:30:35 -0800 (PST)
George wrote:
Oh such jealousy................unlike the murphys you certainly are

Right, I resent the actions of a certain group so I must be jealous.
Hmm, I'm guessing you won't be earning a Psychology degree anytime soon.

bitter LOL!!!!

Laughing at your own jokes is a bit sad. Especially when they're just lame
puns.

B2003