London Banter

-   -   Oyster online maintenance (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12358-oyster-online-maintenance.html)

Mizter T December 3rd 11 09:52 AM

Oyster online maintenance

https://oyster.tfl.gov.uk/
currently leads to
https://oyster.tfl.gov.uk/tfl-oyster/maintenance.shtml

"Sorry - Important site maintenance means Oyster Online is temporarily
unavailable. [...]"

For the past week or so, the Oyster Online login page has displayed
the time scale for this planned maintenance - Friday evening to
sometime on Sunday (I think it was early on Sun morning, but can't
remember) - so it's a bit annoying that this time scale is not shown
on the current splash screen.

Mizter T December 3rd 11 07:57 PM

Oyster online maintenance

On Dec 3, 10:52*am, Mizter T wrote:
https://oyster.tfl.gov.uk/
currently leads to
https://oyster.tfl.gov.uk/tfl-oyster/maintenance.shtml

"Sorry - Important site maintenance means Oyster Online is temporarily
unavailable. [...]"

For the past week or so, the Oyster Online login page has displayed
the time scale for this planned maintenance - Friday evening to
sometime on Sunday (I think it was early on Sun morning, but can't
remember) - so it's a bit annoying that this time scale is not shown
on the current splash screen.

Well whatever the planned timetable was for this outage, it's back
online now.