London Banter

-   -   Blackfriars Southern entrance (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12360-blackfriars-southern-entrance.html)

[email protected] December 6th 11 11:43 AM

Blackfriars Southern entrance

In article
,
(Garius) wrote:

FCC do seem to have dropped the ball lately. I've been caught out
twice by random cancellations in the last month or so.

I'm heading down tonight to take a look at the new entrance.

I've been up to London four times from Cambridge in the last week,
Wednesday, Saturday, Monday and today. Late arrivals (5 mins) every time,
13 minutes last night.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Mizter T December 6th 11 11:55 AM

Blackfriars Southern entrance

wrote:

In article
,
(Garius) wrote:

FCC do seem to have dropped the ball lately. I've been caught out
twice by random cancellations in the last month or so.

I'm heading down tonight to take a look at the new entrance.

I've been up to London four times from Cambridge in the last week,
Wednesday, Saturday, Monday and today. Late arrivals (5 mins) every time,
13 minutes last night.

You wait for one post about FCC Great Northern running late, and then three
come along at once...

[email protected] December 6th 11 12:42 PM

Blackfriars Southern entrance

In article , (Mizter T) wrote:

wrote:

In article
,
(Garius) wrote:

FCC do seem to have dropped the ball lately. I've been caught out
twice by random cancellations in the last month or so.

I'm heading down tonight to take a look at the new entrance.

I've been up to London four times from Cambridge in the last week,
Wednesday, Saturday, Monday and today. Late arrivals (5 mins) very
time, 13 minutes last night.

That's Great Northern though - I'm not sure you've quite got the same
to complain about as those on the Thameslink side...

That was what I thought until the last wee. Only this morning did we get any
information from the driver to understand why we were late.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

[email protected] December 6th 11 12:42 PM

Blackfriars Southern entrance

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
05:37:04 on Tue, 6 Dec 2011,
remarked:

I've been up to London four times from Cambridge in the last week,
Wednesday, Saturday, Monday and today. Late arrivals (5 mins) every
time, 13 minutes last night.

It was significantly messed up on Sunday evening too.

It was better going home on Thursday, Saturday and yesterday but still a few
minutes late each time.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

[email protected] December 6th 11 12:54 PM

Blackfriars Southern entrance

In article , (Mizter T) wrote:

wrote:

In article
,
(Garius) wrote:

FCC do seem to have dropped the ball lately. I've been caught out
twice by random cancellations in the last month or so.

I'm heading down tonight to take a look at the new entrance.

I've been up to London four times from Cambridge in the last week,
Wednesday, Saturday, Monday and today. Late arrivals (5 mins) very
time, 13 minutes last night.

That's Great Northern though - I'm not sure you've quite got the same
to complain about as those on the Thameslink side...

That was what I thought until the last week. Only this morning did we get

[email protected] December 6th 11 12:54 PM

Blackfriars Southern entrance

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
05:37:04 on Tue, 6 Dec 2011,
remarked:

[email protected] December 6th 11 12:54 PM

Blackfriars Southern entrance

In article , (Mizter T) wrote:

wrote:

In article
,
(Garius) wrote:

FCC do seem to have dropped the ball lately. I've been caught out
twice by random cancellations in the last month or so.

I'm heading down tonight to take a look at the new entrance.

I've been up to London four times from Cambridge in the last week,
Wednesday, Saturday, Monday and today. Late arrivals (5 mins) very
time, 13 minutes last night.

You wait for one post about FCC Great Northern running late, and then
three come along at once...

Hmm. Not sure what happened there. Something at my end thinks the message
wasn't actually posted when it was.

--
Colin Rosenstiel