London Banter

-   -   London Reconnections Christmas Quiz (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12810-london-reconnections-christmas-quiz.html)

Sampo Smolander December 20th 11 10:30 PM

London Reconnections Christmas Quiz

London Reconnections Christmas Quiz, seems difficult:
http://www.londonreconnections.com/2...hristmas-quiz/

Garius December 21st 11 08:38 AM

London Reconnections Christmas Quiz

On Dec 20, 11:30*pm, Sampo Smolander sampo.smolander
wrote:
London Reconnections Christmas Quiz, seems difficult:http://www.londonreconnections.com/2...hristmas-quiz/

Actually I've been told we made it too easy this year!

Martin Petrov[_2_] December 21st 11 03:17 PM

London Reconnections Christmas Quiz

Actually I've been told we made it too easy this year!

In previous years, I've struggled to get even one answer right, but I
reckon I have 4 or 5 this year, and at least a vague idea on a couple of
others.

Offramp December 22nd 11 01:45 PM

London Reconnections Christmas Quiz

Liverpool Street! Crouch End! Post Office Railway!