London Banter

-   -   Kings X western concourse apparently open today.... (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12953-kings-x-western-concourse-apparently.html)

Martin Petrov[_2_] March 18th 12 01:10 PM

Kings X western concourse apparently open today....

.....at least according to London Reconnections' (grammar?) John Bull on
Twitter.

http://twitter.com/#!/garius/status/181380545991802880

SteveL March 18th 12 01:48 PM

Kings X western concourse apparently open today....

East Coast tweeted at 1340 that it is open.

[email protected] March 18th 12 03:25 PM

Kings X western concourse apparently open today....

In article ,
(SteveL) wrote:

East Coast tweeted at 1340 that it is open.

As did my MEP on Facebook.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Roland Perry March 18th 12 03:28 PM

Kings X western concourse apparently open today....

In message , at
14:48:10 on Sun, 18 Mar 2012, SteveL
remarked:
East Coast tweeted at 1340 that it is open.

Network Rail still tweeting that it's opening tomorrow.

"We apologise for the late arrival of this information,
due to the wrong kind of soft-launch".

Richard March 18th 12 11:24 PM

Kings X western concourse apparently open today....

On Sun, 18 Mar 2012 14:10:38 +0000 (UTC), Martin Petrov
wrote:

....at least according to London Reconnections' (grammar?) John Bull on
Twitter.

http://twitter.com/#!/garius/status/181380545991802880

Had a look at it tonight... I wasn't the only one taking photos. A
very impressive job.

Richard.

Martin Petrov[_2_] March 19th 12 09:41 PM

Kings X western concourse apparently open today....

Had a look at it tonight... I wasn't the only one taking photos. A very
impressive job.

Richard.

I went up there at lunchtime today - King Cross (overground) isn't a
station I find myself using very often but I've always found it a pretty
miserable and cramped place - but this really, really improves it by a
huge amount. I had a wander across the bridge and through to the
platforms too - loads of sunlight coming through the roof, and it will be
terrific when they complete the refurb of the roof.

Also looking forward to the full square being finished off too.