London Banter

-   -   Heathrow cabbie queue-jumping local destinations? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/12958-heathrow-cabbie-queue-jumping-local.html)

Mizter T March 21st 12 01:50 PM

Heathrow cabbie queue-jumping local destinations?

Is there any information out there - e.g. a map or indicative list - of
the local areas near Heathrow which will earn a Taxi driver the right to
queue-jump their way back to the front of the rank at Heathrow?

Paul Terry[_2_] March 21st 12 03:11 PM

Heathrow cabbie queue-jumping local destinations?

In message , Mizter T
writes

Is there any information out there - e.g. a map or indicative list - of
the local areas near Heathrow which will earn a Taxi driver the right
to queue-jump their way back to the front of the rank at Heathrow?

I could be wrong, but I think it's done purely on timing - if a driver
can get back to Heathrow within an hour, there's no need to return to
the taxi feeder park.

--
Paul Terry