London Banter

-   -   Whitechapel Station (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13060-whitechapel-station.html)

[email protected] May 17th 12 09:23 AM

Whitechapel Station

In article , ] (Steve
Fitzgerald) wrote:

In message , "
writes
On 17/05/2012 01:06, Paul Corfield wrote:

I believe there are also plans to take out the bay platform at
Mansion House as part of the SSL resignalling project.

Are there many terminators at Mansion House? I think that there are
not many.

I didn't think so. I have seen a couple of booked services that way,
though it is rare.

Generally booked Towers running late. I don't think there are any
trains timetabled to reverse there.

I took a C stock there once being diverted from Edgware Road when
they had problems there.

From Wimbledon?

--
Colin Rosenstiel