Old May 28th 12, 03:59 PM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

Default Do we really need the BTP

On Mon, 28 May 2012 16:45:56 +0100
Bruce wrote:
Stephen Sprunk wrote:
In reality, most American racism--on both sides--is now more about
income than skin color, but there's a strong correlation between them

That is the inevitable result of decades of discrimination against
black people because of their skin colour.

So please don't try to pass it off as anything other than racism based
on skin colour, because that is what it is.

Funny how other minorities who've suffered discrimination such as indians and
east asians seem to do well for themselves though despite it isn't it?
Or are they in on the conspiracy too?

B2003

Old May 29th 12, 08:49 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On Tue, 29 May 2012 07:42:49 +0100
Martin Edwards wrote:
Not so. People of Pakistani and Bengali descent are a depressed class
in the UK.

Are they? Oh. Will you tell James Caan or shall I?

practice this applies mainly to Gujeratis who were business people
before they came here. Peasant Indians are as badly off as other Subcon
groups.

********. I've worked with plenty of british asians and the reason why they
do well is because they work hard, not because of what their parents are.
I think we all know the reason a certain other large ethnic grouping doesn't do
very well in whatever country they're found in.

B2003

Old May 30th 12, 08:44 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On Tue, 29 May 2012 18:03:34 +0100
Mizter T wrote:
********. I've worked with plenty of british asians and the reason why they
do well is because they work hard, not because of what their parents are.
I think we all know the reason a certain other large ethnic grouping doesn't

do
very well in whatever country they're found in.

Go on, because I don't know and I'd like to see you both say what you
mean (rather than attempting to just nudge and wink it) and then
describe your rationale for your belief.

Sorry, I'm not getting into another stupid argument with a brainless lefty
like you. The facts speak for themselves, I don't need to justify them.
Don't like that? Tough. Deal.

B2003

Old May 30th 12, 08:45 AM posted to uk.railway,uk.transport.london,misc.transport.urban-transit

On Wed, 30 May 2012 07:35:42 +0100
Martin Edwards wrote:
practice this applies mainly to Gujeratis who were business people
before they came here. Peasant Indians are as badly off as other Subcon
groups.

********. I've worked with plenty of british asians and the reason why they
do well is because they work hard, not because of what their parents are.
I think we all know the reason a certain other large ethnic grouping doesn't

do
very well in whatever country they're found in.

B2003

Such as Florida, where Jamaican cane cutters are so prized.

Is that it?

B2003