London Banter

-   -   Registering for travel alerts (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13122-registering-travel-alerts.html)

rousseau June 10th 12 03:10 PM

Registering for travel alerts

I've searched Google Groups for mentions of this, but haven't found any...

As a regular visitor to London each week I looked at the TfL Travel Alerts
service. I expected to just give a mobile number, but no, they expect my
full name and address. I'm damned if I'm giving them (and Serco) all this
personal information.

Mizter T June 10th 12 03:19 PM

On 10/06/2012 16:10, rousseau wrote:
I've searched Google Groups for mentions of this, but haven't found any...

As a regular visitor to London each week I looked at the TfL Travel Alerts
service. I expected to just give a mobile number, but no, they expect my
full name and address. I'm damned if I'm giving them (and Serco) all this
personal information.

Don't, then.

Regards,
Benjamin Disraeli