London Banter

-   -   Sidings at Victoria (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13170-sidings-victoria.html)

e27002 July 11th 12 06:27 AM

Sidings at Victoria

On Jul 11, 3:37*am, "Roger Traviss"
wrote:
A big apology to everyone from Southend to Manchester and many other
places - I am referring to to London Victoria, in this case! shame

-------------------------------

And there I thought you were asking about Victoria, BC. *;-)

35 minutes down the road from where I live.

Not Victoria, Hong Kong then? :-)

Phil Cook July 11th 12 04:20 PM

Sidings at Victoria

wrote:
A big apology to everyone from Southend to Manchester and many other
places - I am referring to to London Victoria, in this case! shame

And there I thought you were asking about Victoria, BC. ;-)

35 minutes down the road from where I live.

Not Victoria, Hong Kong then? :-)

Or Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, as it now is, in Mumbai?
--
Phil Cook