London Banter

-   -   The Cannon Street Boat-Train (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13171-cannon-street-boat-train.html)

Offramp July 11th 12 07:55 AM

The Cannon Street Boat-Train

Another thread mentioned the Victoria Boat-Train.

I believe - NAY - I know there is still a boat-train that runs once a day from Cannon Street at about 5pm.

On the timetable at Cannon St it has very little info - the single time and the destination of, I think, Dover Priory.

Where can I get more info on this enigmatic train?

I am interested in the price, the length of the journey in seconds or hours and if it is possible for the boat to miss the ferry.

Roland Perry July 11th 12 10:29 AM

The Cannon Street Boat-Train

In message , at
00:55:52 on Wed, 11 Jul 2012, Offramp remarked:
I believe - NAY - I know there is still a boat-train that runs once a day from Cannon Street at about 5pm.

On the timetable at Cannon St it has very little info - the single time and the destination of, I think, Dover Priory.

There's the 17.24 to Ramsgate, but that's a stopper. Can't see any
others.

http://www.opentraintimes.com/schedule/W04026/2012/7/11