London Banter

-   -   North circ water main burst (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13210-north-circ-water-main-burst.html)

Robin9 September 8th 12 06:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robin[_4_] (Post 132662)
which is more than TfL will say about the A13 at Canning Town where
a lane has been coned off quite unnecessarily all week.

Is this in addition to the Westbound lane which was planned for closure
for the Games (ie until 11 Sep)?
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

Frankly, I don't know what lanes were planned to be closed. What I do know is
that the lane coned off at the Canning Town fly-over contributes nothing to
facilitating the Olympics, is completely irrelevant to the Olympics and has this
week created unnecessary tail-backs for literally several miles.