London Banter

-   -   New H&C layout at Paddington (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13239-new-h-c-layout-paddington.html)

Neil Williams September 30th 12 03:59 PM

New H&C layout at Paddington

This week I have been "enjoying" (!) the lengthy commute from Bletchley to
Slough via London. As I recall someone posting here a while ago
complaining, I would like to counter that by expressing my appreciation of
the new layout, as its two staircases remove the long waits and congestion
that occurred previously. While not finished, it is well signed, and each
time I was able to enter and leave the platforms with no trouble at all.

Neil
--
Neil Williams in Milton Keynes, UK. Put first name before the at to reply.