London Banter

-   -   16:38 London Kings Cross to Cambridge (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13247-16-38-london-kings-cross.html)

[email protected] October 7th 12 05:09 PM

16:38 London Kings Cross to Cambridge

Where did this train appear from? It's not in any printed timetables I have,
both NR & FCC's special Sundays from 20 May booklet. It's on the web sites.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Roland Perry October 7th 12 07:42 PM

16:38 London Kings Cross to Cambridge

In message , at 12:09:16
on Sun, 7 Oct 2012, remarked:
Where did this train appear from? It's not in any printed timetables I have,
both NR & FCC's special Sundays from 20 May booklet. It's on the web sites.

I can't see it anywhere, not even NRES online.

[email protected] October 7th 12 07:50 PM

16:38 London Kings Cross to Cambridge

In article ,
() wrote:

Where did this train appear from? It's not in any printed timetables
I have, both NR & FCC's special Sundays from 20 May booklet. It's on
the web sites.

Looking further at Open Train Times this train appears to have run last
Sunday and today only.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

[email protected] October 7th 12 08:22 PM

16:38 London Kings Cross to Cambridge

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
12:09:16 on Sun, 7 Oct 2012,
remarked:
Where did this train appear from? It's not in any printed timetables I
have, both NR & FCC's special Sundays from 20 May booklet. It's on the
web sites.

I can't see it anywhere, not even NRES online.

Like I said, it's in Open Train Times as running on 30/9 and 7/10 only.

--
Colin Rosenstiel