Old November 4th 12, 03:27 AM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Denmark Hill station works

Greetings from the riverside

Can anyone provide an update on the progress of works at Denmark Hill?
My regular trips to hospital will be much more convenient when the
station has step-free - or even step-few access. But when I checked a
few weeks ago it was still a building site.

Many thanks

Ken