London Banter

-   -   Opening Credits of Man About The House ; what is the station? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13291-opening-credits-man-about-house.html)

Offramp November 9th 12 04:04 PM

Opening Credits of Man About The House ; what is the station?

I am sure we are all enjoying the repeats of Man About The House
currently on ITV3.

I laughed so much that I nearly cashed my giro.

In the opening credits Sally Thomsett walks into a Tube station which
I think is Moorgate. Any other ideas?

Yours from a Post Office,
Alan

Edward Cowling[_2_] November 9th 12 05:37 PM

"Offramp" wrote in message
I am sure we are all enjoying the repeats of Man About The House
currently on ITV3.

I laughed so much that I nearly cashed my giro.

In the opening credits Sally Thomsett walks into a Tube station which
I think is Moorgate. Any other ideas?

Season 6 gets really saucy with Sally in a bikin on a boat on the Thames.

Be nice to see a reunion show.

Offramp November 11th 12 01:10 PM

Opening Credits of Man About The House ; what is the station?

On Nov 9, 7:17*pm, Paul Corfield wrote:

Waterloo Shell entrance would be my other suggestion. Thank goodness
for You Tube and people who recorded opening credits from so many
programmes.

....And I think you are right! Thanks. Actually, the shots of the
station are VERY quick...

Ian F. November 13th 12 12:34 PM

Opening Credits of Man About The House ; what is the station?

"Edward Cowling" wrote in message

Be nice to see a reunion show.

Maybe not...
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...01_228x618.jpg

Ian

Basil Jet[_3_] November 13th 12 12:43 PM

On 2012\11\13 13:34, Ian F. wrote:

"Edward Cowling" wrote in message

Be nice to see a reunion show.

Maybe not...
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...01_228x618.jpg

She could star in "How's About Your Mam".

Brian Watson[_2_] November 13th 12 03:15 PM

Opening Credits of Man About The House ; what is the station?

wrote in message
On Tue, 13 Nov 2012 13:34:11 -0000, "Ian F."
wrote:

"Edward Cowling" wrote in message

Be nice to see a reunion show.

Maybe not...
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/200...01_228x618.jpg

Ian

At least she looks to be reasonably for 62
Richard O'Sullivan isn't really in a fit state to work.
Just shows none of us cannot be sure of what might suddenly happen to
mess up life.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ognisable.html

They could do a remake of Waiting For God entitled Waiting For God - Shan't
Be Long!

--
Brian