London Banter

-   -   The Evolution of the bus shelter... (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13317-evolution-bus-shelter.html)

Street Furniture November 28th 12 03:14 PM

The Evolution of the bus shelter...

Found this interesting blog post on how bus shelters have changed over the years and what the future bus stops will look like.

http://www.shelterstore.co.uk/blog/e...s-shelter.aspx

Good read, hope you enjoy it!

Peter Lawrence[_3_] November 29th 12 04:41 PM

On 28/11/2012 16:14, Street Furniture wrote:
Found this interesting blog post on how bus shelters have changed over
the years and what the future bus stops will look like.

http://www.shelterstore.co.uk/blog/e...s-shelter.aspx

Good read, hope you enjoy it!

What do I have to open this with to see the pictures please?

Peter Lawrence

Offramp November 30th 12 06:18 AM

The Evolution of the bus shelter...

I also can't see the pictures. Do I need BBC RealPlayer?

Jim[_3_] November 30th 12 01:01 PM

The Evolution of the bus shelter...

In article om,
says...

On 28/11/2012 16:14, Street Furniture wrote:
Found this interesting blog post on how bus shelters have changed over
the years and what the future bus stops will look like.

http://www.shelterstore.co.uk/blog/e...s-shelter.aspx

Good read, hope you enjoy it!

What do I have to open this with to see the pictures please?

Peter Lawrence

I saw no pictures at first, solved it by opening home page
http://www.shelterstore.co.uk
then clicking on Latest blog link.

Street Furniture November 30th 12 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peter Lawrence[_3_] (Post 134466)
On 28/11/2012 16:14, Street Furniture wrote:
Found this interesting blog post on how bus shelters have changed over
the years and what the future bus stops will look like.

http://www.shelterstore.co.uk/blog/e...s-shelter.aspx

Good read, hope you enjoy it!

What do I have to open this with to see the pictures please?

Peter Lawrence

Hi Peter, it should be OK now.

Offramp November 30th 12 07:01 PM

The Evolution of the bus shelter...

What about me?

Pat Ricroft December 3rd 12 08:21 PM

The Evolution of the bus shelter...

On Nov 28, 4:14*pm, Street Furniture
wrote:
Found this interesting blog post on how bus shelters have changed over
the years

pedant mode
They appear to be bus /passenger/ shelters. As an erstwhile director
of Walter Alexander's was found of remarking, they have to be a lot
taller to shelter a bus.
/pedant mode
--
Pat Ricroft, City of Salford, UK