London Banter

-   -   Euston To Golders Green (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13445-euston-golders-green.html)

[email protected] March 10th 13 03:24 PM

Euston To Golders Green

How can i know where the next train will be b4 going to either the
bank or CC platforms?

Roland Perry March 10th 13 04:46 PM

Euston To Golders Green

In message , at 17:17:02 on
Sun, 10 Mar 2013, Paul Corfield remarked:
How can i know where the next train will be b4 going to either the
bank or CC platforms?

There are dot matix indicators in the ticket hall at Euston tube for
all platforms. I think there is a repeat of them at the point in the
lower corridors where you have to take a decision as to whether you
use the CX or Bank branch.

"There's an app for that":

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ting.tubechase
r&hl=en

Richard J.[_3_] March 10th 13 08:19 PM

Euston To Golders Green

On 10/03/2013 17:46, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 17:17:02 on
Sun, 10 Mar 2013, Paul Corfield remarked:
How can i know where the next train will be b4 going to either the
bank or CC platforms?

There are dot matix indicators in the ticket hall at Euston tube for
all platforms. I think there is a repeat of them at the point in the
lower corridors where you have to take a decision as to whether you
use the CX or Bank branch.

"There's an app for that":

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ting.tubechase
r&hl=en

I use "TfL Live Departures", available from www.androidglobe.com (not
from Google Play)
It includes live departures for any tube station and any bus stop (also
DLR & River), and it will search for nearby bus stops using your phone's
position (GPS not needed). Works well, but the UI is a bit clunky. Are
there any other free Android apps which cover both Tube and Bus live
departures in one app?
--
Richard J.

Roland Perry March 11th 13 07:38 AM

Euston To Golders Green

In message , at 21:19:55 on Sun, 10 Mar
2013, Richard J. remarked:
Are there any other free Android apps which cover both Tube and Bus
live departures in one app?

'London Travel': "Live Departure timings from TFL(Tube, DLR, Bus, River
Services), National Rail & Overground and BAA"

(But it has adverts).