Old January 27th 04, 07:56 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default New tube magazine online now

Recent email from London Underground oystercard AT dawleys DOT com,
which I find strange as I'd assumed this would come from TfL or LUL...

Dear Xxxxx,

Find out more about what's on in London, and the best way to get
there, in tube magazine's new online edition at
tube.tfl.gov.uk/tubemag http://tube.tfl.gov.uk/tubemag

Please don't be alarmed, we are not about to bombard you with emails.
But we thought you'd like to find out about new ways to make the most
of your travel by Tube.

In this issue you can check out Jenny Eclair's top London hangouts,
take a tour of Thirties' London and the Art Deco Underground and find
out how to get around the world without travelling further than Zone
3.

You'll also find out more about the Tube: from how the system is
powered, to what's being done about overcrowding, or what it means
when 'delays due to signal problems' are announced.

You could win FREE Tube travel for a year! Tell us what you think of
tube online and you could win a Zone 1-6 annual Travelcard worth over
#1,500. Just fill in the short and sweet questionnaire online - we
look forward to hearing from you!

Happy reading from

tube magazine
produced for London Underground by John Brown Citrus Publishing