London Banter

-   -   Bicycle Race by Antonio Ruiz (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13548-bicycle-race-antonio-ruiz.html)

Offramp June 29th 13 04:14 PM

Bicycle Race by Antonio Ruiz

I saw a really good painting today in the London Times. Bicycle Race by Antonio Ruiz.

Great painting... But would the cyclists have ridden on the peaks? I thought they would've cycled in the troughs. No mud can be seen...

Brian Watson[_2_] July 1st 13 08:55 AM

"Offramp" wrote in message
I saw a really good painting today in the London Times. Bicycle Race by
Antonio Ruiz.

Great painting... But would the cyclists have ridden on the peaks? I
thought they would've cycled in the troughs. No mud can be seen...

That's right, that's right, that's right, that's right!

That's neat, that's neat, that's neat, that's neat!

(anyone who wasn't around in the 1970s, and some who were, isn't going to
get that reference)

--
Brian