London Banter

-   -   Elmers End Bus Garage (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13632-elmers-end-bus-garage.html)

[email protected] September 19th 13 08:41 AM

Elmers End Bus Garage

On Sunday, 7 January 2001 17:49:18 UTC, Alan Bower wrote:
Hi All,

Having recently moved here to Elmers End (Beckenham) I was looking in an
old buses of London book I have from the '60s and saw two photographs of
Elmers End Bus garage.

Can any one tell me where it used to be?

TIA
--
Alan Bower

Here's a video of it with some scenes of exactly where it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZLMbSjK7c

Mizter T September 19th 13 07:06 PM

Elmers End Bus Garage

On 19/09/2013 09:41, wrote:

On Sunday, 7 January 2001 17:49:18 UTC, Alan Bower wrote:
Hi All,

Having recently moved here to Elmers End (Beckenham) I was looking in an
old buses of London book I have from the '60s and saw two photographs of
Elmers End Bus garage.

Can any one tell me where it used to be?

TIA

Here's a video of it with some scenes of exactly where it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZLMbSjK7c

Alan Bower may have thanked any respondees in advance but I doubt he was
expecting a reply over 12 years later!

Iain Archer September 19th 13 07:48 PM

Elmers End Bus Garage

Mizter T wrote on Thu, 19 Sep 2013 at 20:06:52 GMT

On 19/09/2013 09:41, wrote:

On Sunday, 7 January 2001 17:49:18 UTC, Alan Bower wrote:
Hi All,

Having recently moved here to Elmers End (Beckenham) I was looking in an
old buses of London book I have from the '60s and saw two photographs of
Elmers End Bus garage.

Can any one tell me where it used to be?

TIA

Here's a video of it with some scenes of exactly where it is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAZLMbSjK7c

Alan Bower may have thanked any respondees in advance but I doubt he
was expecting a reply over 12 years later!

What is the future value of a Thank? Do we even know whether they
appreciate or depreciate over time?
--
Iain Archer