London Banter

-   -   The redevelopment of White City (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/1364-redevelopment-white-city.html)

TheOneKEA January 30th 04 11:15 PM

The redevelopment of White City

I've been browsing various transport enthusiast sites, like Tubeprune,
Starfury and Davros, about the old Wood Lane/White City area and the
current confusing layout of abandoned tunnels, tracks and platforms
that the Central Line is currently associated with. I visited the area
today via the Central Line and saw the tangle for myself.

Is there a website somewhere which talks about what TfL intends to do
with the area in concert with the people who are redeveloping the site
to construct the new White City shopping mall? I know that TfL is
planning a new subterranean Central Line depot, as well as the
possible demolition of all remaining features of Wood Lane (like the
intact Platform 3 eastbound), but how will they connect it to the
Central Line? And what will happen to Central Line services?

TIA

Brad