London Banter

-   -   The Route Masters last episode (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13759-route-masters-last-episode.html)

David Cantrell February 4th 14 08:30 PM

The Route Masters last episode

Oh dear, I was going to watch this on iPlayer, and it appears to have
disappeared - it was available at 7:30 when I got home, not available
now. Bah. I wonder if they had a last minute legal shenanigan of some
kind.

--
David Cantrell | top google result for "internet beard fetish club"

tim..... February 4th 14 08:42 PM

The Route Masters last episode

"David Cantrell" wrote in message
k...

Oh dear, I was going to watch this on iPlayer, and it appears to have
disappeared - it was available at 7:30 when I got home, not available
now. Bah. I wonder if they had a last minute legal shenanigan of some
kind.

It's on Youtube

though you have to avoid the versions from the scammer who claims that
youtube removed his upload and you can only get it from his website where
you have to down-load his "special" player first - Yeah right!

tim

Neil Williams February 5th 14 05:48 AM

The Route Masters last episode

Oh dear, I was going to watch this on iPlayer, and it appears to
have
disappeared - it was available at 7:30 when I got home, not

available

Was it delayed for legal reasons in the first place?

Neil

--
Neil Williams. Use neil before the at to reply.

Peter Johnson[_2_] February 5th 14 11:05 AM

The Route Masters last episode

On Wed, 05 Feb 2014 07:48:41 +0100, Neil Williams
wrote:

Oh dear, I was going to watch this on iPlayer, and it appears to

have
disappeared - it was available at 7:30 when I got home, not

available

Was it delayed for legal reasons in the first place?

It 'might' have been delayed to await the outcome of an assult case
where the victim was thrown through a top deck window and filmed
emerging by the following bus.

Recliner[_2_] February 5th 14 11:26 AM

wrote:

Oh dear, I was going to watch this on iPlayer, and it appears to

have
disappeared - it was available at 7:30 when I got home, not

available

Was it delayed for legal reasons in the first place?

It 'might' have been delayed to await the outcome of an assult case
where the victim was thrown through a top deck window and filmed
emerging by the following bus.

Most probably that one, but there were several other less dramatic
incidents that might have also been followed by trials.

David Cantrell February 5th 14 12:43 PM

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 10:42:38PM +0100, tim..... wrote:
"David Cantrell" wrote:
Oh dear, I was going to watch this on iPlayer, and it appears to have
disappeared - it was available at 7:30 when I got home, not available
now. Bah. I wonder if they had a last minute legal shenanigan of some
kind.

It's on Youtube

Ahh, lovely. Thanks.

You can't spell AWESOME without ME!

Michael R N Dolbear February 6th 14 02:42 PM

The Route Masters last episode

"David Cantrell" wrote

Oh dear, I was going to watch this on iPlayer, and it appears to have
disappeared - it was available at 7:30 when I got home, not available
now. Bah. I wonder if they had a last minute legal shenanigan of some
kind.

It's on Youtube

.. Ahh, lovely. Thanks.

And on iPlayer later yesterday. I had to fiddle and refresh several times
before it appeared on the iPlayer App though

Only for 2-3 more days

--
Mike D