London Banter

-   -   Oyster Card Web Site (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13798-oyster-card-web-site.html)

[email protected] March 26th 14 12:11 PM

Oyster Card Web Site

Is there an issue with the Oyster Card web site. When I logged in this morning, it asked me to re-enter all my account details including passwords etc.
It looked surprisingly like a phishing ploy, or am I being too cautious?

tim..... March 26th 14 09:17 PM

Oyster Card Web Site

"Paul Corfield" wrote in message

If you've already changed user name in the recent past then I'd
question why it was required again given the TfL website redesign has
not affected the Oyster account element.

This sort of thing happens all the time on my PC - whenever IE decides that
it's time to loose all my cookies.

tim