London Banter

-   -   London Bridge platforms 14-15 reopen (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13803-london-bridge-platforms-14-15-a.html)

Recliner[_2_] March 31st 14 01:52 PM

London Bridge platforms 14-15 reopen

The new low level terminating platforms 14-15 re-opened this morning,
and I went along to take some pics. The trains were badly disrupted,
which the local PA announcements blamed on earlier trespassers (could
that be over-enthusiastic spotters?). At other stations, the delays
were blamed on the normal fallback of "signalling problems at London
Bridge".

There were lots of high vis jackets around, and at least one jobsworth
who tried to stop me taking pics. As you can see, he didn't succeed:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...7643212223854/

Robin9 March 31st 14 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Recliner[_2_] (Post 141538)
The new low level terminating platforms 14-15 re-opened this morning,
and I went along to take some pics. The trains were badly disrupted,
which the local PA announcements blamed on earlier trespassers (could
that be over-enthusiastic spotters?). At other stations, the delays
were blamed on the normal fallback of "signalling problems at London
Bridge".

There were lots of high vis jackets around, and at least one jobsworth
who tried to stop me taking pics. As you can see, he didn't succeed:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...7643212223854/

Good pictures. Thank you.

Aurora April 1st 14 01:16 AM

London Bridge platforms 14-15 reopen

On Mon, 31 Mar 2014 17:14:50 +0200, Robin9
wrote:

'Recliner[_2_ Wrote:
;141538']The new low level terminating platforms 14-15 re-opened this
morning,
and I went along to take some pics. The trains were badly disrupted,
which the local PA announcements blamed on earlier trespassers (could
that be over-enthusiastic spotters?). At other stations, the delays
were blamed on the normal fallback of "signalling problems at London
Bridge".

There were lots of high vis jackets around, and at least one jobsworth
who tried to stop me taking pics. As you can see, he didn't succeed:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/reclin...7643212223854/

Good pictures. Thank you.

Nigel has found some good pictures in his collection.

The new London Bridge Station is taking shape.

--

http://www.991fmtalk.com/ The DMZ in Reno