Old April 29th 14, 12:46 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJB CJB is offline

Default RMT strikers blocking entrance to Paddington Mainline Station

This morning I noticed that hoards of the RMT laughing jackasses were picketing Paddington Station WHILST ON NETWORK RAIL LAND. I thought that that was illegal. They were certainly blocking bona-fide passengers from entering / leaving the mainline Station. The police were not in sight. One idiot tried to wave a large red RMT flag in my face - next time that happens I will take it and snap it into two. Another idiot was dispensing leaflets - many of which were thrown onto the ground. Again I thought that deliberate littering was illegal. As I said the police - the Met and BT - were nowhere in sight. CJB
Old April 29th 14, 01:43 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Tue, 29 Apr 2014 05:46:47 -0700 (PDT), CJB
wrote:

This morning I noticed that hoards of the RMT laughing jackasses were picketing
Paddington Station WHILST ON NETWORK RAIL LAND. I thought that that
was illegal. They were certainly blocking bona-fide passengers from
entering / leaving the mainline Station. The police were not in sight.
One idiot tried to wave a large red RMT flag in my face - next time
that happens I will take it and snap it into two. Another idiot was
dispensing leaflets - many of which were thrown onto the ground. Again
I thought that deliberate littering was illegal. As I said the police
- the Met and BT - were nowhere in sight.

Do BT, or the Met., have SWAT Teams?
--

http://www.dennismillerradio.com/ The DMZ.
Old April 29th 14, 05:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london
CJB CJB is offline

wrote:

This morning I noticed that hoards of the RMT laughing jackasses were picketing

Paddington Station WHILST ON NETWORK RAIL LAND. I thought that that

was illegal. They were certainly blocking bona-fide passengers from

entering / leaving the mainline Station. The police were not in sight.

One idiot tried to wave a large red RMT flag in my face - next time

that happens I will take it and snap it into two. Another idiot was

dispensing leaflets - many of which were thrown onto the ground. Again

I thought that deliberate littering was illegal. As I said the police

- the Met and BT - were nowhere in sight.

Do BT, or the Met., have SWAT Teams?

--

http://www.dennismillerradio.com/ The DMZ.

Apparently the police moved them on - away from the public thoroughfare into the Station. They had certainly gone by the evening commute. CJB.
Old April 29th 14, 05:03 PM posted to uk.transport.london

You mean you will cleave it in twain as you run for your train.