Old June 22nd 14, 03:51 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default District Line trains crashed into each other

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/trans...l?icn=ticker-2

That may be the most devoid-of-content reply I've seen in years. It
would work as a text comment, but as a usenet reply it just looks laughable.

Old June 22nd 14, 04:22 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Edward Cowling wrote on 22 June 2014
16:51:24 ...

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/trans...l?icn=ticker-2

That may be the most devoid-of-content reply I've seen in years. It
would work as a text comment, but as a usenet reply it just looks laughable.

Did you intend to comment on another post? The post from Basil Jet that
you referred to was the first of the thread, not a reply, and we
finished discussing it here over a month ago.
--
Richard J.
Old June 22nd 14, 04:47 PM posted to uk.transport.london

In article ,
(Richard J.) wrote:

Edward Cowling wrote on 22 June 2014
16:51:24 ...

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/trans...mashed-into-on
e-another-on-notorious-section-of-track-9353270.html?icn=ticker-2

That may be the most devoid-of-content reply I've seen in years. It
would work as a text comment, but as a usenet reply it just looks
laughable.

Did you intend to comment on another post? The post from Basil Jet
that you referred to was the first of the thread, not a reply, and we
finished discussing it here over a month ago.

He was quick then. One of his other comments was to something from last
February!

--
Colin Rosenstiel
Old June 22nd 14, 05:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/trans...l?icn=ticker-2

That may be the most devoid-of-content reply I've seen in years. It
would work as a text comment, but as a usenet reply it just looks
laughable.

Did you intend to comment on another post? The post from Basil Jet that
you referred to was the first of the thread, not a reply, and we
finished discussing it here over a month ago.

He's throwing his toys out of the pram in every group on Usenet just
because I said this over in news:uk.politics.electoral ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...s/VeOhnD_dvf8J
Old June 22nd 14, 07:36 PM posted to uk.transport.london

The 2312 Waterloo to Basingstoke is scheduled via East Putney and usually runs that way. After meetings in London, I often have a coffee and wait a while just to do the hairy bit of track on my way to Winchfield.. Surprisingly few people on the train seem to notice.

Lawrie

Old June 22nd 14, 09:55 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Basil Jet wrote on 22 June 2014 18:09:42 ...

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/trans...l?icn=ticker-2

That may be the most devoid-of-content reply I've seen in years. It
would work as a text comment, but as a usenet reply it just looks
laughable.

Did you intend to comment on another post? The post from Basil Jet that
you referred to was the first of the thread, not a reply, and we
finished discussing it here over a month ago.

He's throwing his toys out of the pram in every group on Usenet just
because I said this over in news:uk.politics.electoral ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...s/VeOhnD_dvf8J

Oh, I see. A second-rate writer posts off-topically on usenet to
promote his own blog, and his reaction when someone dares to criticise
his writing is to retaliate maliciously and incompetently. I've
encountered that sort before.

Interesting circles you're moving in these days, Basil. :-)
--
Richard J.
Old June 22nd 14, 10:32 PM posted to uk.transport.london

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

[...]

I've never noticed him before! I hope he's a teenager or senile -
if this is his intellectual prime of life, that's not good.