Old June 22nd 14, 05:09 PM posted to uk.transport.london
Basil Jet[_3_] Basil Jet[_3_] is offline

Default District Line trains crashed into each other

On 2014\06\22 17:22, Richard J. wrote:
Edward Cowling wrote on 22 June 2014
16:51:24 ...

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/trans...l?icn=ticker-2

That may be the most devoid-of-content reply I've seen in years. It
would work as a text comment, but as a usenet reply it just looks
laughable.

Did you intend to comment on another post? The post from Basil Jet that
you referred to was the first of the thread, not a reply, and we
finished discussing it here over a month ago.

He's throwing his toys out of the pram in every group on Usenet just
because I said this over in news:uk.politics.electoral ...

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...s/VeOhnD_dvf8J