London Banter

-   -   Last two weeks of the C stock (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/13920-last-two-weeks-c-stock.html)

[email protected] June 19th 14 09:13 AM

Last two weeks of the C stock

In article , (Roland Perry)
wrote:

In message , at
18:40:28 on Wed, 18 Jun 2014,
remarked:
And I shall be one of your stewards on the day so come and say hello!

How will we know you? Roland and I have known each other one way or
another for many years. I have been to u.t.l pub meets but don't remember
if you have (I don't think Roland has been to one).

I went to some kind of meet at a pub at Euston Station many years
ago, but it could have been a CIX rail group.

I've been there, twice I think. Definitely u.t.l when I went. Someone made a
table label.

--
Colin Rosenstiel