London Banter

-   -   2015 fares (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14124-2015-fares.html)

Matthew Dickinson November 20th 14 10:06 AM

2015 fares

Confirmation that Railcard caps are to remain.

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/campaign/new-...on-this-page-4

"National Railcard off-peak daily caps will continue to be charged at a discount of 34% off the adult rate.

Disabled Railcard peak and off-peak daily caps will be charged at a discount of 34% off the adult rate"

Roland Perry November 20th 14 10:21 AM

2015 fares

In message , at
03:06:52 on Thu, 20 Nov 2014, Matthew Dickinson
remarked:
Confirmation that Railcard caps are to remain.

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/campaign/new-...on-this-page-4

"National Railcard off-peak daily caps will continue to be charged at a
discount of 34% off the adult rate.

Disabled Railcard peak and off-peak daily caps will be charged at a
discount of 34% off the adult rate"

Those off-peak being the ones they've withdrawn, I suppose????

"there will no longer be separate off-peak caps"

Matthew Dickinson November 20th 14 02:48 PM

2015 fares

On Thursday, 20 November 2014 11:30:32 UTC, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at
03:06:52 on Thu, 20 Nov 2014, Matthew Dickinson
remarked:
Confirmation that Railcard caps are to remain.

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/campaign/new-...on-this-page-4

"National Railcard off-peak daily caps will continue to be charged at a
discount of 34% off the adult rate.

Disabled Railcard peak and off-peak daily caps will be charged at a
discount of 34% off the adult rate"

Those off-peak being the ones they've withdrawn, I suppose????

"there will no longer be separate off-peak caps"

They'll be derived from the all-day caps, but due to the conditions of the Railcard (except the Disabled Railcard) will only be used at off-peak times...

[email protected] November 20th 14 09:17 PM

2015 fares

In article ,
(Matthew Dickinson) wrote:

They'll be derived from the all-day caps, but due to the conditions
of the Railcard (except the Disabled Railcard) will only be used at
off-peak times...

Aha! I know two people who'll be pleased there. Of course, a Disabled
Railcard can be accompanied.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

Michael R N Dolbear November 20th 14 09:32 PM

2015 fares

"Matthew Dickinson" wrote

Confirmation that Railcard caps are to remain.

https://www.tfl.gov.uk/campaign/new-...on-this-page-4

What does this mean ?

Quote:

•Separate peak and off-peak daily caps remain for Zones 1-9 and will
increase by around 2.5%

•Off-peak daily caps will be frozen at £1.50 for Zones 1-9
==

Intended Zones 7-9 ???

-- --
Mike D