Old February 11th 04, 01:45 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Wandsworth Town

(Sorry, I've lost the correct thread so I'm afraid this is freestanding...)

Marc,

According to the timetable on the National Rail website, there are four
trains from London Waterloo to Wandsworth Town between 7 and 8pm:

19.02 via Kingston
19.17 via Hounslow
19.32 via Kingston
19.47 via Hounslow

Hope that helps.

Jonn

Old February 11th 04, 03:53 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Marc,

According to the timetable on the National Rail website, there are four
trains from London Waterloo to Wandsworth Town between 7 and 8pm:

19.02 via Kingston
19.17 via Hounslow
19.32 via Kingston
19.47 via Hounslow

Hope that helps.

Jonn

Jonn, That's very helpful, thanks.

However, my experience is that most often there are only 1 or 2 trains listed
during that period. Maybe, one or two of them are cancelled very regularly.

Sometimes, arriving around 7.30p.m., with no train listed at all. Sometimes,
the 19.47 (or whatever) is listed, without a platform and then, without any
explanation whatsoever, it is simply removed from the screen!

Marc.