London Banter

-   -   Oyster balance showing online (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14272-oyster-balance-showing-online.html)

David Cantrell April 13th 15 12:42 PM

Oyster balance showing online

On Thu, Apr 09, 2015 at 12:17:17PM -0500, wrote:

I see only one refund a month is allowed. With such unreliable
communications is that reasonable?

I frequently make more than one refund request a month. Successfully.

--
David Cantrell | A machine for turning tea into grumpiness

Planckton: n, the smallest possible living thing

[email protected] April 14th 15 02:01 AM

Oyster balance showing online

wrote:

I see only one refund a month is allowed. With such unreliable
communications is that reasonable?

I frequently make more than one refund request a month. Successfully.

On Oyster or contactless? The statement was about contactless.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

David Cantrell April 14th 15 12:19 PM

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 09:01:55PM -0500, wrote:
(David Cantrell) wrote:
wrote:
I see only one refund a month is allowed. With such unreliable
communications is that reasonable?

I frequently make more than one refund request a month. Successfully.

On Oyster or contactless? The statement was about contactless.

Oyster. The website seems to not permit it so I do them all by email.

--
David Cantrell | semi-evolved ape-thing

Longum iter est per praecepta, breve et efficax per exempla.