Old February 14th 04, 12:21 PM posted to uk.transport.london

Default Earlsfield

I am going to purchase an Oyster card for a Japanese visitor who will be
living near Earlsfield Station. Does anyone know if this station has
oystercard readers.

Old February 14th 04, 01:01 PM posted to uk.transport.london

On Sat, 14 Feb 2004 13:21:26 -0000, "Anon"
wrote:

I am going to purchase an Oyster card for a Japanese visitor who will be
living near Earlsfield Station. Does anyone know if this station has
oystercard readers.

Nope.

Its National Rail and not a joint station.

Rob.
--
rob at robertwoolley dot co dot uk