London Banter

-   -   TfL go to market place to replace Oyster Cards (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14351-tfl-go-market-place-replace.html)

Mizter T June 4th 15 03:04 PM

TfL go to market place to replace Oyster Cards

On 27/02/2015 14:58, Roland Perry wrote:

In message , at 13:36:30 on
Fri, 27 Feb 2015, David Walters remarked:
I hope they never have an app, I've got a perfectly functional web
browser.

You wouldn't be forced to use it.

I might be pushed into it if they stopped providing a mobile optimised
website.

Good riddance, I'd say.

Good riddance to a mobile optimised website, you mean? Why?

Roland Perry June 4th 15 03:08 PM

TfL go to market place to replace Oyster Cards

In message , at 16:04:47 on Thu, 4 Jun 2015,
Mizter T remarked:
In message , at 13:36:30 on
Fri, 27 Feb 2015, David Walters remarked:
I hope they never have an app, I've got a perfectly functional web
browser.

You wouldn't be forced to use it.

I might be pushed into it if they stopped providing a mobile optimised
website.

Good riddance, I'd say.

Good riddance to a mobile optimised website, you mean? Why?

Because a proper app would be so much better for mobile users. Keep the
desktop-optimised website, obviously.