London Banter

-   -   SWT - £15 adult & £5 child day returns to over 170 destinations (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14507-swt-15-adult-5-child.html)

Michael R N Dolbear September 20th 15 10:12 PM

SWT - £15 adult & £5 child day returns to over 170 destinations

SWT - £15 adult & £5 child day returns to over 170 destinations

This special offer is available Monday to Friday, and only until 30th
October 2015.

*Off-peak day return ticket valid Monday to Friday from 21 September 2015 to
30 October 2015 on South West Trains services only.
â€*Excludes Liphook - Bedhampton inclusive and stations west of Salisbury
(between Warminster - Bristol Temple Meads and Tisbury - Exeter St. Davids
inclusive).

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/summer.aspx
http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/Pro...?stop_mobi=yes
==
No Railcard discount.

Don't know what they have against Liphook, Liss, Petersfield, Havant etc.

--
Mike D

Offramp September 21st 15 07:47 AM

On Sunday, 20 September 2015 23:11:42 UTC+1, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
SWT - £15 adult & £5 child day returns to over 170 destinations

This special offer is available Monday to Friday, and only until 30th
October 2015.

*Off-peak day return ticket valid Monday to Friday from 21 September 2015 to
30 October 2015 on South West Trains services only.
â€*Excludes Liphook - Bedhampton inclusive and stations west of Salisbury
(between Warminster - Bristol Temple Meads and Tisbury - Exeter St. Davids
inclusive).

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/summer.aspx
http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/Pro...?stop_mobi=yes
==
No Railcard discount.

Don't know what they have against Liphook, Liss, Petersfield, Havant etc..

--
Mike D

Thank you for the heads-up!

Offramp September 21st 15 08:28 AM

SWT - £15 adult & £5 child day returns to over 170 destinations

On Sunday, 20 September 2015 23:11:42 UTC+1, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
SWT - £15 adult & £5 child day returns to over 170 destinations

This special offer is available Monday to Friday, and only until 30th
October 2015.

*Off-peak day return ticket valid Monday to Friday from 21 September 2015 to
30 October 2015 on South West Trains services only.
â€*Excludes Liphook - Bedhampton inclusive and stations west of Salisbury
(between Warminster - Bristol Temple Meads and Tisbury - Exeter St. Davids
inclusive).

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/summer.aspx
http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/Pro...?stop_mobi=yes
==
No Railcard discount.

Don't know what they have against Liphook, Liss, Petersfield, Havant etc..

Is there any way of finding out what the 170 destinations are? I've had no luck yet.

Robin[_4_] September 21st 15 08:37 AM

Offramp wrote:

Is there any way of finding out what the 170 destinations are? I've
had no luck yet.

Errr.. I just assumed it was their network map minus the excluded bits.
But I haven't counted 'em
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

Offramp September 21st 15 08:53 AM

On Monday, 21 September 2015 09:37:09 UTC+1, Robin wrote:
Offramp wrote:

Is there any way of finding out what the 170 destinations are? I've
had no luck yet.

Errr.. I just assumed it was their network map minus the excluded bits.
But I haven't counted 'em
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

It doesn't work for the Exeters or Pinhoe.

Robin[_4_] September 21st 15 09:05 AM

Offramp wrote:

Is there any way of finding out what the 170 destinations are? I've
had no luck yet.

Errr.. I just assumed it was their network map minus the excluded
bits. But I haven't counted 'em
--
Robin
reply to address is (meant to be) valid

It doesn't work for the Exeters or Pinhoe.

As the OP said some bits excluded. From SWT site
http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/summer.aspx#171909:

"A few routes are excluded from this promotion. These a
a.. Warminster - Bristol Temple Meads, inclusive;
a.. Tisbury - Exeter St Davids, inclusive;
a.. Liphook - Bedhampton, inclusive."
I *think* that accounts for Exeters & Pinhoe

Offramp September 21st 15 11:10 AM

SWT - £15 adult & £5 child day returns to over 170 destinations

Thanks. I missed the inclusive bit.

BevanPrice September 21st 15 02:40 PM

On 20-Sep-15 23:12, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
SWT - £15 adult & £5 child day returns to over 170 destinations

This special offer is available Monday to Friday, and only until 30th
October 2015.

*Off-peak day return ticket valid Monday to Friday from 21 September
2015 to 30 October 2015 on South West Trains services only.
â€*Excludes Liphook - Bedhampton inclusive and stations west of
Salisbury (between Warminster - Bristol Temple Meads and Tisbury -
Exeter St. Davids inclusive).

http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/summer.aspx
http://www.southwesttrains.co.uk/Pro...?stop_mobi=yes

== No Railcard discount.

Don't know what they have against Liphook, Liss, Petersfield, Havant
etc.

Despite the above conditions, clicking their website link to suggested
destinations includes Exeter & Bristol..........