London Banter

-   -   Pudding Mill Lane (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14587-pudding-mill-lane.html)

Basil Jet[_4_] October 21st 15 11:50 AM

Pudding Mill Lane

I checked out the new station on Monday... surprisingly impressive.
Should be perfect for the next London Olympics ;-)

Each concrete pillar in the ground floor area has a LARGE barcode on it,
perhaps two feet high. They looked to be all the same, but I can't be
sure. Does anyone know what they are for?

Basil Jet[_4_] October 21st 15 06:23 PM

Pudding Mill Lane

On 2015\10\21 18:35, wrote:
On Wed, 21 Oct 2015 12:50:23 +0100, Basil Jet
wrote:

Each concrete pillar in the ground floor area has a LARGE barcode on it,
perhaps two feet high. They looked to be all the same, but I can't be
sure. Does anyone know what they are for?

You should have seen the size of the checkout.

The battery in my phone was running out, otherwise I would have
downloaded a barcode reader and decoded them.