London Banter

-   -   Heathrow Connect at T5 yesterday afternoon (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14588-heathrow-connect-t5-yesterday-afternoon.html)

Basil Jet[_4_] October 21st 15 12:21 PM

Heathrow Connect at T5 yesterday afternoon

Does anyone know why? I thought they all went to T4 instead... or did
the Heathrow Express borrow a train in Heathrow Connect livery for the day?

Recliner[_3_] October 21st 15 02:50 PM

Basil Jet wrote:

Does anyone know why? I thought they all went to T4 instead... or did
the Heathrow Express borrow a train in Heathrow Connect livery for the day?

I've been on an HC train whose destination was shown as T5, but as I wasn't
going to Heathrow I'm not sure if it actually went there.

MikeS October 22nd 15 07:40 AM

"Basil Jet" wrote in message

Does anyone know why? I thought they all went to T4 instead... or did the
Heathrow Express borrow a train in Heathrow Connect livery for the day?

Timetables can be quite useful ...
https://www.heathrowconnect.com/train-times