London Banter

-   -   OT - Nice pics of closed New York subway station (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14640-ot-nice-pics-closed-new.html)

Basil Jet[_4_] November 16th 15 04:54 PM

OT - Nice pics of closed New York subway station

http://www.catinwater.com/2012/11/02...d-art-gallery/

[email protected] November 16th 15 07:36 PM

OT - Nice pics of closed New York subway station

I've ridden round the loop, but the lights were off, so I couldn't see much.

It seems to be kept a lot cleaner than disused stations in London.

[email protected] November 16th 15 11:34 PM

On 16.11.15 20:36, wrote:
I've ridden round the loop, but the lights were off, so I couldn't see much.

The New York Transit Museum does on occasion guided tours of the station.