London Banter

-   -   More fun with wires over the road (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14663-more-fun-wires-over-road.html)

Basil Jet[_4_] November 30th 15 07:04 AM

More fun with wires over the road

In China this time, wire not visible.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8lChNq8Go

Here's an earlier one from Russia.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qWx7zdMLVgQ

Roland Perry November 30th 15 09:21 AM

More fun with wires over the road

In message , at 08:04:17 on Mon, 30 Nov
2015, Basil Jet remarked:

In China this time, wire not visible.

Allegedly CGI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8lChNq8Go

Basil Jet[_4_] November 30th 15 10:21 AM

On 2015\11\30 10:21, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 08:04:17 on Mon, 30 Nov
2015, Basil Jet remarked:

In China this time, wire not visible.

Allegedly CGI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8lChNq8Go

I wouldn't be surprised if the wire was visible in the original and it's
been CGI'ed away to make it look supernatural, but I'd be very surprised
if the whole thing was CGI. Why would you make the vehicles
progressively more affected from the right to the left if you were doing
it in CGI?

Roland Perry November 30th 15 11:11 AM

More fun with wires over the road

In message , at 11:21:53 on Mon, 30 Nov
2015, Basil Jet remarked:
In China this time, wire not visible.

Allegedly CGI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8lChNq8Go

I wouldn't be surprised if the wire was visible in the original and
it's been CGI'ed away to make it look supernatural, but I'd be very
surprised if the whole thing was CGI. Why would you make the vehicles
progressively more affected from the right to the left if you were
doing it in CGI?

If that makes it look more authentic.

Basil Jet[_4_] November 30th 15 11:29 AM

On 2015\11\30 12:11, Roland Perry wrote:
In message , at 11:21:53 on Mon, 30 Nov
2015, Basil Jet remarked:
In China this time, wire not visible.

Allegedly CGI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8lChNq8Go

I wouldn't be surprised if the wire was visible in the original and
it's been CGI'ed away to make it look supernatural, but I'd be very
surprised if the whole thing was CGI. Why would you make the vehicles
progressively more affected from the right to the left if you were
doing it in CGI?

If that makes it look more authentic.

What's the motive? Clickbait?

Roland Perry November 30th 15 12:43 PM

More fun with wires over the road

In message , at 12:29:38 on Mon, 30 Nov
2015, Basil Jet remarked:
In China this time, wire not visible.

Allegedly CGI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HY8lChNq8Go

I wouldn't be surprised if the wire was visible in the original and
it's been CGI'ed away to make it look supernatural, but I'd be very
surprised if the whole thing was CGI. Why would you make the vehicles
progressively more affected from the right to the left if you were
doing it in CGI?

If that makes it look more authentic.

What's the motive? Clickbait?

Does it need more of a motive than showing off that you can produce it?