London Banter

-   -   Dagenham Beam Park and river crossing (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14674-dagenham-beam-park-river-crossing.html)

Basil Jet[_4_] December 6th 15 12:42 AM

Dagenham Beam Park and river crossing

https://consultations.tfl.gov.uk/riv...ndon-crossings

Looking at the Dagenham river crossing, there seems to be a missing link
in the road network from Marsh Way to the Rainham Road / Dagenham Road
roundabout (rather helpfully, most of the roads in this part of London
are called Rainham Road, but I mean the one that heads up towards Elm
Park station). I presume the land north of Frederick Road is a landfill
site.

http://www.rainhamandbeampark.co.uk/...ion-boards.pdf

No new road there, all it talks about is narrowing New Road. The need
for a direct bus route from Romford to the new Beam Park station on
Marsh Way and on to Bexleyheath seems obvious, but they need to build
the road through the landfill site.