London Banter

-   -   uk.r meet? (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/14903-uk-r-meet.html)

Michael R N Dolbear April 29th 16 09:52 PM

uk.r meet?

"Schnuzelbug (Chris Date)" wrote

I would definitely attend a meet (punch?) up further afield if it was
planned in advance. I'm looking for something closer to London in the
interim.

If I say meet at The Doric Arch Pub at Euston on Saturday 14 May at 18:00 -
two weeks from now - would that be enough time for some of the more local
uk.r users to attend?

My email is , if you wish to attend drop me a
mail and I'll pass on my telephone details. I'll attend even if only one
person confirms to attend. If no one replies I won't bother.

======

Add uk.transport.london

--
Mike D

[email protected] April 30th 16 12:55 AM

uk.r meet?

In article , (Michael R N
Dolbear) wrote:

"Schnuzelbug (Chris Date)" wrote

I would definitely attend a meet (punch?) up further afield if it was
planned in advance. I'm looking for something closer to London in the
interim.

If I say meet at The Doric Arch Pub at Euston on Saturday 14 May at
18:00 - two weeks from now - would that be enough time for some of
the more local uk.r users to attend?

My email is
, if you wish to attend drop
me a mail and I'll pass on my telephone details. I'll attend even if
only one person confirms to attend. If no one replies I won't bother.

======

Add uk.transport.london

I'd love to come but can't that week because we have visitors.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

e27002 aurora April 30th 16 07:50 AM

uk.r meet?

On Fri, 29 Apr 2016 19:55:57 -0500,
wrote:

In article ,
(Michael R N
Dolbear) wrote:

"Schnuzelbug (Chris Date)" wrote

I would definitely attend a meet (punch?) up further afield if it was
planned in advance. I'm looking for something closer to London in the
interim.

If I say meet at The Doric Arch Pub at Euston on Saturday 14 May at
18:00 - two weeks from now - would that be enough time for some of
the more local uk.r users to attend?

My email is
, if you wish to attend drop
me a mail and I'll pass on my telephone details. I'll attend even if
only one person confirms to attend. If no one replies I won't bother.

======

Add uk.transport.london

I'd love to come but can't that week because we have visitors.

And, I would love to have seen you there.

Offramp April 30th 16 10:44 AM

uk.r meet?

On Friday, 29 April 2016 22:51:46 UTC+1, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
"Schnuzelbug (Chris Date)" wrote

I would definitely attend a meet (punch?) up further afield if it was
planned in advance. I'm looking for something closer to London in the
interim.

If I say meet at The Doric Arch Pub at Euston on Saturday 14 May at 18:00 -
two weeks from now - would that be enough time for some of the more local
uk.r users to attend?

My email is , if you wish to attend drop me a
mail and I'll pass on my telephone details. I'll attend even if only one
person confirms to attend. If no one replies I won't bother.

I might be able to go along but how will I recognize other newsgroupies?

[email protected] April 30th 16 11:06 AM

uk.r meet?

In article ,
(Offramp) wrote:

On Friday, 29 April 2016 22:51:46 UTC+1, Michael R N Dolbear wrote:
"Schnuzelbug (Chris Date)" wrote

I would definitely attend a meet (punch?) up further afield if it
was planned in advance. I'm looking for something closer to London
in the interim.

If I say meet at The Doric Arch Pub at Euston on Saturday 14 May at
18:00 - two weeks from now - would that be enough time for some of
the more local uk.r users to attend?

My email is
, if you wish to attend
drop me a mail and I'll pass on my telephone details. I'll attend
even if only one person confirms to attend. If no one replies I
won't bother.

I might be able to go along but how will I recognize other
newsgroupies?

Someone put a table label saying "u.t.l" at the last meet I went to there.
Some of us also have photos online.

--
Colin Rosenstiel

James Heaton[_4_] April 30th 16 08:44 PM

uk.r meet?

"Steve Fitzgerald" ] wrote in message
In message , Michael R N Dolbear
writes

"Schnuzelbug (Chris Date)" wrote

I would definitely attend a meet (punch?) up further afield if it was
planned in advance. I'm looking for something closer to London in the
interim.

If I say meet at The Doric Arch Pub at Euston on Saturday 14 May at
18:00 - two weeks from now - would that be enough time for some of the
more local uk.r users to attend?

My email is , if you wish to attend drop me a
mail and I'll pass on my telephone details. I'll attend even if only one
person confirms to attend. If no one replies I won't bother.

Sadly, We'll be in Canada.

Might need to go a bit further ahead with the date. I've just been trying
to sort a team night out, and have had to go about 6wks into the future to
eliminate the 'love to come but already got plans' - and even then I've
still got some 'wouldn't mind, but got plans, but don't move it for me.'

I'd be possibly up for a meet, might plonk myself in the Ibis Cardington St
and make a weekend of it.

James

Graeme Wall May 1st 16 10:00 AM

uk.r meet?

On 30/04/2016 21:15, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:
In message , Michael R N Dolbear
writes

"Schnuzelbug (Chris Date)" wrote

I would definitely attend a meet (punch?) up further afield if it was
planned in advance. I'm looking for something closer to London in the
interim.

If I say meet at The Doric Arch Pub at Euston on Saturday 14 May at
18:00 - two weeks from now - would that be enough time for some of
the more local uk.r users to attend?

My email is , if you wish to attend drop
me a mail and I'll pass on my telephone details. I'll attend even if
only one person confirms to attend. If no one replies I won't bother.

Sadly, We'll be in Canada.

I shall be baby-sitting.

--
Graeme Wall
This account not read.

Basil Jet[_4_] May 1st 16 10:06 AM

uk.r meet?

On 2016\04\30 21:15, Steve Fitzgerald wrote:

Sadly, We'll be in Canada.

Sadly for the baby seals, that is ;-)