Old May 14th 16, 12:40 PM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,uk.transport.london,uk.local.london

Default Thanks for coming, Burford! (was - Spanked!_

On Fri, 13 May 2016 22:39:12 +0100
"David B." wrote:

BTW: Do tell the London folk about the Browning Pistol
You claim to have.

Sicut canis qui revertitur ad vomitum suum, sic imprudens qui iterat stultitiam suam.

If he happens to be not home when you pop around look for him in
this GAYly painted baby boat: http://i.imgur.com/ADjTIR9.jpg