London Banter

-   -   TfL two buses for the price of one starts Today (Hopper) (https://www.londonbanter.co.uk/london-transport/15112-tfl-two-buses-price-one.html)

David Cantrell September 16th 16 12:14 PM

TfL two buses for the price of one starts Today (Hopper)

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 10:28:17PM -0000, Recliner wrote:

This particular bus was a 258, operated I think by Arriva, but I've seen
non-working card readers on a variety of buses. It's far more common than
non-working gates at Tube stations.

IME non-working gates at tube stations are far more common. But you
don't notice as much because there are other working gates next to it.

--
David Cantrell | Official London Perl Mongers Bad Influence

Nuke a disabled unborn gay baby whale for JESUS!